viernes, 17 de octubre de 2008

Students with a conscience


Students with a conscience
October 17, 2008

Here is my Adult 20th class at CCSA. In Adult 20 we have a unit called conscience and the students collected cookies and candy for Operation Canadian Santa, to show that they have a conscience. This is a photo showing the students generosity.

Ladies and gentlemen, I have enjoyed having you as students and good luck with the grammar course and I will see you all again at your graduation.

Santa Cecil




Cookies for Christmas
October 17, 2008

Here is my Adult 14th class that I had in the last course at CCSA. We collected cookies and candy for Operation Canadian Santa. Here in the photo we see the generosity of the students.

You have been really good students and I look forward to having you all again.

Santa Cecil




No hay comentarios: